Introduction to accessibility
Raise accessibility awareness across your organisation with our 1 hour introduction.
- 60 minute session for up to 300 employees online or in-person (depending on location).
- Invite employees of different levels, from leadership to interns.
- Understand the social model of disability through lived experience.
- Get disability statistics and research to help inform and influence others.
- Learn practical, easy best practices everyone can start using right away.
- Raise awareness about accessibility across the organisation, regardless of role or team.
Delivered by an expert, with a personal touch
One of our specialists will cover a range of topics to get your organisation started with accessibility. We’ll use lived experiences to help explain the barriers disabled people face.
We don’t just cover what you need to do, but why and how.
Raise awareness and understanding
With the ability to invite up to 300 of your employees, you can raise accessibility awareness across multiple teams at once. From HR to comms to digital.
We focus on practical changes everyone can make to their work. And the session covers a variety of best practices. From Plain English, readability and link text to images, colour, and video.
We’ll help you create a culture of accessibility. For your colleagues, your clients, your customers.
The 1 hour session covers:
- lived experiences and the social model of disability
- why accessibility is legally important to your organisation
- how many disabled people are in the UK and the cost of losing disabled customers
- the importance of researching and testing with disabled people
- content accessibility best practices
You’ll also have access to the presentation slides and transcript for reference.
Session delivery and cost
Cost: £1,260 plus VAT.
When buying this product we offer an option to give a charity donation of £315 (25%).
Easy to set up
Once you’ve contacted us to set up a session, we’ll make the process easy. One of our team will contact you with a contract. We’ll also get some details from you to set up an invoice.
After that, all we need to do is set the date.
Our goal is to raise disability awareness and educate as many people as possible. We want organisations to be supported to do this and to build a culture of disability inclusion.
If this standard product doesn’t meet your needs, Scope can work with you to create customised training that does.Speak to our team about a tailored session